If you are looking for a peaceful place for your home, there are two cities that are a great fit.
1. Freeport, Florida
A small city in Walton County, Florida with a population of 2,472 people. The owner/broker Elizabeth Brannon of Brannon Real Estate Services was born and raised in this area, and she had a motive to start her own real estate company here. It has a community hall for gatherings and special occasions. It has access to nearby Panama City Airport, The Gulf of Mexico, and direct access to rivers, creeks and the Choctawhatchee Bay.
Families spend and enjoy their time in local public parks. Several shopping facilities are also available for the residents. You can give education to your child until high school grade, as the city has an elementary, middle, and high school.
Freeport also has its own medical and dental care centers.
Homes for Sale in Freeport, Florida
- In Freeport city, you can find terraced houses, multi-family houses, and single-family houses.
- There are houses with 3 and two bedrooms.
- You can also buy your home with a garage. The houses have historical and modern architecture.
- Freeport has reasonably priced homes and land for sale
2. DeFuniak Springs
A city in Florida with historic beauty and recognition. It stands among the first planned cities of Florida. The estate has vacant land for homes and farms too. It has a big community hall, one central library, many churches and a center for arts. There are many lakes, creeks, and rivers in DeFuniak Springs and the surrounding areas. It also has grocery stores and plenty of other accessory stores.
DeFuniak has schools from K-12. There are plenty of places to enjoy the food at including corner cafes, Italian restaurants and many more.
The city has recreational parks. Families spend and enjoy their time with children in these parks. Once in a year, all the people gather together for the LakeFest event. This event is celebrated with racing events, fishing competition, Miss LakeFest Peagent, and many more activities. Christmas Eve is worth seeing as around 6 million lights brighten up the city.
Homes for Sale at DeFuniak Springs
- You can find single-family and multi-family houses which are well-structured and quite economical.
- Need privacy? DeFuniak Spring has plenty of land available for that. The price depends on the area of residence and location.
- Waterfront property, farms, and plenty of homes are available
- If you want some sightseeing location, there are homes available near lakes, and creeks.
- Many homes have historic to modern construction designs.